PME PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA COURSES & MASTERS CERTIFICATE
PME Diploma Courses & Masters Certificate are internationally recognised awards. They are perfect for those anticipating selling cakes either to family and friends, as a commercial business or for anyone who would like an official qualification for their skills.
The PME Professional Diploma Courses are made up of three modules:
• Sugarpaste/ Rolled Fondant • Royal Icing and Piping • Sugar Flowers
£395.00 per course
We offer a 10% discount when all three modules are booked in full at the same time.
Each module consists of a minimum of 25 hours tutorial time, after which you will receive a PME Diploma Certificate for each module completed to standard.
If you complete all three modules you will receive your PME Professional Diploma Masters Certificate.
The PME Diploma courses are suitable for beginners to experienced cake decorators.
Included on each module
* All tools and equipment for you to use
* All cakes/dummies and ingredients
* All boxes to take away your creations
* Course book specific to each module for you to keep
* Certificate on completion
* Course kit (Items individually worth over £100) for you to keep
* And on the Sugarpaste module you will receive a free copy of ‘Creating Celebration Cake and Sugar Flowers’
Notice to all PME Professional Diploma Students
For students attending our PME Professional Diploma Classes, please note that Diploma and Masters Certificates are only issued once a student has completed all the required elements of the course to a suitable standard. You are advised that Diploma and Masters Certificates may be withheld at the discretion of Cambridgeshire Sugarcraft Supplies / Knightsbridge PME Ltd where a student has not met this criteria.
In the case of a Diploma Certificate being withheld, for non-completion of work due to absence from class, the option to catch up and submit work for assessment at a later date will be given to the student with dates and times to be mutually agreed between the student and Cambridgeshire Sugarcraft Supplies.
In the case of a Diploma Certificate being withheld for work that has not met the required standard, the option to redo the work and submit for assessment at a later date will be given with a time scale to be mutually agreed between the student and Cambridgeshire Sugarcraft Supplies.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We cannot hold course places pending payment under any circumstances.
2. Refunds are not available once payment has been made for any reason (except in the event that we have to cancel the course). Please check carefully that you can make the dates before you book.
3. A £100 deposit is required at time of booking per module and the remainder of the course money is to be paid for the week before the commencement of the course.